This Summer Ideas Foundation are running a Summer camp with a STEM focus, with a creative brief from E.ON. They are holding it from 15th-19th August at ThinkTank Birmingham Science Museum so it will be a really inspirational week. Students will form mini ad agencies and will work on answering the brief, which is around getting young people interested in STEM subjects, before pitching to industry experts at the end of the week.
- Perfect for students 14+ who are interested in media, filmmaking, photography and design, or those interested in STEM subjects who want to use them in a more creative way, to take part in an advertising brief.
- Students take part in workshops throughout the camp to help them learn about courses and careers in the creative industry.
- Students are mentored by industry experts from Engine, one of the UK’s leading creative agencies.
- On the final day students present their ideas to a panel of experts from E.ON and Engine!
- Great addition to any CV or UCAS application.
- Free of charge to all students.
Students can apply here.
Creative Programme Leader
Ideas Foundation is a diversity focused charity who work to increase diversity in the creative industries. They run creative programmes in schools and Summer camps.