Next year’s Royal Society Summer Science Exhibition is happening in London 3 – 9 July 2017. Proposals are now open to exhibitors. This year, around 25 exhibits will be chosen to form the 2017 exhibition.
Showcase your research and technology to over 13,000 visitors in a diverse celebration of the UK’s best science. The Royal Society wants to hear from any researchers based in the UK and they will help you every step of the way, providing planning expertise, training in public engagement, and resources you can take back to your team.
Proposals can be submitted via our online-based system below. To make a proposal:
- Browse exhibits from this years exhibition
- Read successful proposals from past years (PDF)
- Read notes for completing the proposal (PDF)
- You may wish to first draft your proposal in this document (DOC)
- Closing date for proposals: 26 September 2016
- Proposal results announced: December 2016
- Planning Day: late January 2017
- Exhibition set-up: 1 – 2 July 2017
- Exhibition: 3 – 9 July 2017
- Exhibition break-down: 10 July 2017