The Royal Society are recruiting for an intern to help organise the Summer Science Exhibition.
The internship will last for four months, is paid at the London Living Wage and includes a generous benefits package.
The main duties of the role include:
- Content management of 2017 Summer Science Exhibition website and support of digital engagement before and during the exhibition.
- Liaising with internal departments and external service providers to implement the marketing strategy for the exhibition, including printed, London Underground, social media and email marketing and online event listings.
- Coordinate the call for proposals for the 2018 Summer Science exhibition.
- Support the Public Engagement team during the delivery of the Summer Science Exhibition including set up (1-2 July), the exhibition itself (3 July – 9 July) and take down (10 July). To ensure the smooth running of the event, the Public Engagement Intern will be involved in administrative tasks, exhibitor support, greeting visitors, event management and support of volunteers.
- Collation and analysis of feedback gathered at the exhibition, including public, exhibitor and staff feedback including organisation of debriefs for internal teams. Sharing of reporting with internal stakeholders.
Full details can be found here.
All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.