You can now book onto the programme of four, free online CPD activities created by the National STEM Learning Centres. Designed to help you plan and carry out effective STEM activities, the courses will equip you with the skills and confidence to inspire young people in STEM subjects and careers.
The four courses can be taken flexibly, each lasting two weeks. Courses become available on the dates below, and you can book onto each course throughout the year via FutureLearn:
- Inspiring young people in STEM (full programme)
- Inspiring young people in STEM: resources and diversity – 15 January 2018
- Inspiring young people in STEM: planning activities – 29 January 2018
- Inspiring young people in STEM: activities and improving communication – 7 May 2018
- Inspiring young people in STEM: using feedback to improve – 21 May 2018