The Alzheimer’s Society invites applications for its dissemination grants. These support the sharing of research knowledge and material beyond researcher’s own peer groups. Target audiences may include people affected by dementia, professional carers and care home staff, clinicians, nurses, psychologists and other allied health professions, as well as NHS employees, managers, commissioners and policy makers. Grants may support a broad range activities, such as:
- public engagement workshops;
- cross-disciplinary conferences;
- artistic exhibits, performances or festivals;
- adapting materials for different audiences;
- interactive technologies, databases and audio-visual products;
- media events or written articles in newspapers or magazines;
- software or NetWare;
- educational aids, instrument or equipment;
- virtual networking and interactions.
The principle applicant must have a contract of employment at a UK university, NHS site or other recognised higher research institution for the duration of the grant.
Grants are worth up to £2,500. Larger grants may be awarded in exceptional cases.
Deadlines on: 28 February 2018, 31 May 2018, 31 August 2018.