What contribution can university-community collaborations make to the creation of flourishing cities? Explore this on July 12th and 13th, in Bristol.
Connected Communities and Urban Living Pilots would like to invite you to our two-day event to explore innovation and latest collaborative work around flourishing cities, engaged citizens and sustainable urban environment.
With a wide range of parallel sessions, including innovative projects, roundtables and practical workshops, the event will provide stimulating discussions about co-produced knowledge, participatory approaches to co-design and critical responses to city challenges and social action.
- Hear the latest insights from the RCUK-funded projects, including ‘Everyday Participation’, ‘Stories of Change’, ‘Productive Margins’, ‘Imagine’, ‘Urban Living Pilots’ and many others;
- Develop new approaches to co-creating sensory cities and smart technologies, playful urban spaces and cultural heritage, inclusive city art and creative economy;
- Build new collaborative partnerships in urban living to overcome resistance to change in the age of austerity;
- Engage in co-design and evaluate urban visioning by taking part in hands-on workshops and creative sessions;
- Re-imagine the future of urban living with the help of regeneration projects and empowered communities, refugee-welcome places and creative citizens
Find out more via the NCCPE website.