The Alzheimer’s Society invites applications for its dissemination grants. These support the sharing of research knowledge and material outside the academic community. Target audiences may be any group of people that may be helped and supported by the outcomes of the research, such as people affected by dementia, health care professionals, NHS employees, managers and commissioners or policy makers. The grants may support a broad range activities, such as:
- public engagement workshops;
- cross-disciplinary conferences;
- artistic exhibits, performances or festivals;
- adapting materials for different audiences;
- media events or written articles in newspapers or magazines;
- software or NetWare;
- educational aids, instrument or equipment;
- virtual networking and interactions.
The principle applicant must have a contract of employment at a UK university, NHS site or other recognised higher research institution for the duration of the grant.
Grants are worth up to £2,500. Larger grants may be awarded in exceptional cases.
Applications due by 12 noon, 31 August 2017. Form is here.